Saturday, March 26, 2011

Katy Perry Ever Feel Comfortable With Her breasts

Katy Perry's body was coveted by most of the women in the world, it seems that Katy was not proud of her shape, he admitted that he never felt uncomfortable with her breasts, which is quite tempting.
 "In the past I had experienced back pain and a little heavier,"explained.

Because they feel uncomfortable and like to frequent back pain he has ever had the intention to play down her breasts. But after she grew up, he also became popular because of her shape. And now the beautiful body that became one of the capital for him to tease his fans.

"I'm a good girl, but could not. I'm a bad girl because I like to tease. I know my sex appeal is one of the capital, and I like the people think so, "he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment