Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miley Cyrus Dissing Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black?

In recent interview, Miley Cyrus talks how one should become an artist.
“It should be harder to be an artist. You shouldn’t just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour,” Miley said when asked about singer sensation like Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black, who got their start on the YouTube.
“I don’t lip-sync. I would rather someone say I sang like crap than have people see me lip-sync.”
“I mess up. There you go. But if you live your life trying to be perfect, you don’t really live your life ever.” She told The Daily Telegraph.
Do you think Miley is dissing Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black? or both?


Read more: 
Justin Bieber FanSite // Latest News, Songs, Music Videos, Pictures, Tickets and more in 2011 http://www.justinbieberzone.com/#ixzz1I8Oo8rY5

No comments:

Post a Comment